Central Park at Lakewood Ranch
Central Park at Lakewood Ranch is an environmentally conscious, gated community located on 8500 acres of preserves, ponds and trees with a ten-acre park at it’s center and plenty of wildlife to nature watch.
The community thrives around it's togetherness, diversity in age groups, community events, and neighbors becoming more like family. Among the many things to do in Central Park, here are some of the many things they do:
- 'Mommy Meet-Up' at the playground every week
- Bridge Club
- Knitting Club
- Book Clubs
- Monthly 'Ladies Who Lunch' Luncheon
- Holiday events (sponsored by it's very own social committee)
- FINAL FRIDAYS!! These are put on monthly by the social committee where the neighbors get together in the park for food, drink, and laughs while the kids run and play together.
- Chili Cook-off
- Annual Cornhole Tournament
- Annual Holiday Party in December
- Cupcake Contest
- Catered Events & Food Truck Evenings
Truly is a neighborhood for all.
Central Park is also centered smack dab into the middle of the Education Corridor. Directly outside its community walls are Gullet Elementary, Jain Middle School, Lakewood and Ranch High School, LECOM School of Medicine, and Manatee Technical College East Campus. Lakewood Ranch itself is know for it's A-rated grade schools.
The original builders are: Neal Communities, Lee Weatherington, Cardel Homes, and Bruce Williams
For more information about this wonderful community visit http://centralparkflorida.com/ or contact me for more details.
Search Central Park at Lakewood Ranch Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Central Park at Lakewood Ranch *
* All data pertains to single-family homes